Pam has a heart and a passion to build strong marriages and to release people in their areas of giftedness. She loves training, equipping, counseling and encouraging. She has been in pastoral ministry for over 30 years. Many of those years have been alongside her husband, Eric. They live in Eden Prairie and have 2 young adult daughters, Kaara and Leesa and a new son-in-law, Leroy.
- Premarital counseling and wedding ministry for 26 years
- Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Trained over 500 ministry leaders and counseled over 250 couples in Prepare/Enrich
- Pastoral Ministry for 27 years
- Teaches Marriage Course at The Master’s Institute Seminary
- Led numerous groups using Prepare/Enrich in retreat and small group settings with engaged, dating and married couples
- Bachelors of Social Work and Psychology, College of St. Catherine’s
- Pastoral Ministry, Luther Seminary
- Lay Ministry Training Center, North Heights Lutheran Church
- Trainer for Prepare/Enrich
- Trained in Immanuel Prayer Ministry
Pam is an adoptive parent and also serves as the Outreach Coordinator for the non-profit, Bellis, doing adoption education and support.
Pam along with her husband and daughter, Leesa also have a family business called MEMORYSAVERZ.COM. They digitize slides helping people save their memories.