Pam has a heart and a passion to build strong marriages and to release people in their areas of giftedness. She loves training, equipping, coaching and encouraging. She has been in pastoral ministry for over 30 years. Many of those years have been alongside her husband, Eric. They live in Eden Prairie and have 2 young adult daughters, Kaara and Leesa and a son-in-law, Leroy.
- Premarital preparation and wedding ministry for 30 years
- Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Trained over 500 ministry leaders and counseled over 350 couples in Prepare/Enrich
- Pastoral Ministry for 35 years
- Teaches Marriage Course at The Master’s Institute Seminary
- Trains Ministry Students at the University of Northwestern to be P/E Facilitators
- Led numerous groups using Prepare/Enrich in retreat and small group settings with engaged, dating and married couples
- Bachelors of Social Work and Psychology, College of St. Catherine’s
- Pastoral Ministry, Luther Seminary
- Lay Ministry Training Center, North Heights Lutheran Church
- Trainer for Prepare/Enrich
- Trained in Immanuel Prayer Ministry
Pam is an adoptive parent of two young adult daughters and served as the Outreach Coordinator for the non-profit, Bellis, doing adoption education and support from 2015-2020.
The name On Bended Knee represents how marriage relationships traditionally begin, with a proposal done down on bended knee. It is my firm belief that marriages not only begin down on one knee, but that continuing there is a key part of a vital relationship.
The name On Bended Knee also comes from my personal story of my own physical inability to bend my knee fully due to an old youth director skiing accident. My physical journey has taught me the power of staying “on bended knee” through the ups and downs of life and marriage.
Through the ministry of On Bended Knee it is my heart to walk along side couples and individuals as they navigate their own personal journeys.