Pam has a heart and a passion to build strong marriages and to release people in their areas of giftedness. She loves training, equipping, coaching and encouraging. She has been in pastoral ministry for over 30 years. Many of those years have been alongside her husband, Eric. They live in Eden Prairie and have 2 young adult daughters, Kaara and Leesa and a son-in-law, Leroy.
- Premarital preparation and wedding ministry for 28 years
- Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Trained over 500 ministry leaders and counseled over 350 couples in Prepare/Enrich
- Pastoral Ministry for 35 years
- Teaches Marriage Course at The Master’s Institute Seminary
- Trains Ministry Students at the University of Northwestern to be P/E Facilitators
- Led numerous groups using Prepare/Enrich in retreat and small group settings with engaged, dating and married couples
- Bachelors of Social Work and Psychology, College of St. Catherine’s
- Pastoral Ministry, Luther Seminary
- Lay Ministry Training Center, North Heights Lutheran Church
- Trainer for Prepare/Enrich
- Trained in Immanuel Prayer Ministry
Pam is an adoptive parent of two young adult daughters and also serves as the Outreach Coordinator for the non-profit, Bellis, doing adoption education and support.