Allison has a love for family ministry and is passionate about building strong, healthy marriages and families centered around the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. She enjoys walking alongside parents in order to strengthen marriages and encourage families to love one another well, honor God as a family unit, and create healthy relationships in the home. Allison loves working with youth and families in her home congregation in Story City, Iowa alongside her husband. Allison and her husband Andrew have been married for 14 years and love raising their three children, Josiah, Annabelle, and Samuel.
- Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitator
- Over 17 years of working with children, youth, and families
- Currently the Coordinator of Youth and Family Ministries at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Story City, Iowa
- Bachelors of Social Work, Wartburg College
- Certified Youth and Family Minister, Wartburg Seminary
- Masters of Divinity, 2022 Graduate from The Master’s Institute